Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Blobvis2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Stealth
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Wolfgang
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107425811

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 3.4, 4.8 - user lurked in a shootout ongoing at hungrigs stating he needed to deliver a package, once gunpointed and told to leave user didnt leave after being told several times and gunpointed by officers still failed to leave, also decided to punch an officer after being revived over it, then Told me to kys, horrible attitude, not here to RP

Why should this appeal be considered?: So I had been waiting outside of a building for a delivery, in which cops then arrived (One being Blobvis2.0) telling me to move back in which I did. Then Blobvis2.0 tried pushing me off the side of the building (ARDM) in which I had retaliated as shown in the clip. After this, I had moved back whilst being told to fuck off by blobvis2.0, during which he had shot me in the head.

Whilst dead I had made a F6 report against the staff member, thinking he was a normal player in which Blobvis2.0 answered the report against himself and clearly acknowledged it was against him and responded to it by disagreeing with me. Then he had me revived and cuffed me then fined me. After this I had told him to "Kill Himself" as I was extremely angry at this point which I do understand was toxic. He then physigunned me and said "Your getting perma'd".

I don't believe Blobvis2.0 handled the situation well at all and was heavily bias in both making a response to a report against himself and proceeding with an extremely harsh punishment against a new player. He stated in the ban reason "horrible attitude, not here to RP." Where he clearly cut corners and presented extremely poor RP, then handled a report against himself and made an excessive ban. I'm new to the server with only a couple hours on the server so I'm unsure how reports are handled but I don't believe it was fair to myself that someone who had distinctive bias in both my report and his handling of the situation.

Additional Information: I would hope that my ban can be reconsidered to reduce the time in which I have on it. I do not dispute my toxicity in this situation and do ask that you understand that in this situation I was heated and angry that the staff member handled a report against himself. I do not believe in any form that a permanent ban from the server should be the result of this situation. I have played on the server for only a couple hours and have RP'd with many people around the server and see it clear that I was trying to RP within the server.

Reaction score
I will comment here so any staff member dealing with this can see it too.

1) when I arrived you were already standing in the doorway, I arrived after I heard shots being fired to which I responded.
lxTTiR2.png
I must respect the trigger discipline of that raider, but as a courier you shouldn't have been there in the first place given it is an active shootout.
2) once being spoken to you announce yourself as courier and get asked by George Cole to leave, which you failed to do as you literally stand in direct line of the door with the possibility of getting shot. Once George goes in and shots are getting fired you are yet again asked to leave by George at which point You keep yelling in the middle of the shootout you have to make a delivery.
I act upon your safety and push you down in an attempt to preventing you to being shot.
3) at this point you become angry that I push you and you decided to hit an officer in the stomach, As you can see in the video I attempt to lower my weapon and get my cuffs out but due to you hitting me I pull my gun out again as clearly you are becoming a threat.
4) I tell you yet again to fuck off due to the ongoing shootout and you not only get yelled at by me yet again but also the officer, you then decide under gunpoint to come back yet again resulting in you getting shot.

After this you get revived and ticketed at which you get released and instead of leaving you decide to start punching me again and failing yet again to comply with gunpoint as you continue punching while a gun is aimed at your head resulting in you yet getting shot again. At this point your ticket gets removed and turned into a 9.1 ticket. You get released yet again and instead of leaving you decide to yell at me Kill yourself at which point I am completely done with you and just boot you off the server as clearly you are just here to make trouble.

-------------------------------------------------------------
That being said the Perma is not necessary and is usually done under precaution as your attitude (and toxicity) on the server is something we do not want. I do get it was out of anger and I agree the same from my side. I did put it to perma is due to the toxicity as I was only planning to ban you for 3.4 for a few days for being in that shootout.

I am totally fine given this dispute to show you do want to play on the server and rather made some dumb decisions that the ban can be changed into day(s) ban (or multiple days depending on the dealing staff member's decision), but please watch your mouth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1) when I arrived you were already standing in the doorway, I arrived after I heard shots being fired to which I responded.
lxTTiR2.png
I must respect the trigger discipline of that raider, but as a courier you shouldn't have been there in the first place given it is an active shootout. I don't believe that
I act upon your safety and push you down in an attempt to preventing you to being shot.
Hi @blobvis 2.0 , Thanks for taking the time to respond so quickly.

Before you arrived yes I was inside the entrance (I heard no gunshots at the time) as I had recently been in the same building providing another package. When the defender of the base (This was not the raider) did turn the corner I moved back then you stormed in as shown in my evidence provided. I do extremely disagree that pushing someone off the edge of a building is not "acting upon your safety". This was in no way necessary and could've cause me to die due to fall damage. This was a clear attempt to push me as you've admitted, however the reasoning for this is quite frankly abysmal. Nor was it necessary to shoot me as a result of me moving slightly forward to speak to you (As shown in evidence provided by myself).

As stated, there was anger on both sides and I appreciate your understanding of this

Once again I do thank you for the response,
Regards,
Stealth

Last edited:
Reaction score

Staff members handling reports on themselves are usually more helpful because they were there and know what happened and we trust their judgment to enforce the server rules.

Please upload the demo for us to see what happened fully during the situation.

Demo name; perpheads_demo_2024-3-20 21-24-50

A1L

Reaction score

The length will be dealt with in a separate matter, you should’ve left when there was shots and not just backed up slightly. You shouldn’t of also punched the officer cause he was trying to push you away, although he was nearly pushing you off the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.