Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: sut
Your Roleplay Name: Ali Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634389116

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I got banned because my friend was saying stupid things to other people, and i was with him. And later that day i was playing, and then suddenly banned. i know ive probally said something dumb or stupid one or two times, but what i got banned for was my friends actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i use all day and night on this server, and i nearly didnt do anything like, i really just wanna play right now, and have fun with my friends. really, really like this server, i love every detail about it and just everything. I love the roleplay and people on Perpheads.

Additional Information: Give me one chance

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: sut
Your Roleplay Name: Ali Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634389116

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I got banned because my friend was saying stupid things to other people, and i was with him. And later that day i was playing, and then suddenly banned. i know ive probally said something dumb or stupid one or two times, but what i got banned for was my friends actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i use all day and night on this server, and i nearly didnt do anything like, i really just wanna play right now, and have fun with my friends. really, really like this server, i love every detail about it and just everything. I love the roleplay and people on Perpheads.

Additional Information: Give me one chance
can u not take the hint that ur not getting unbanned last one got denied yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.