Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: DrStable
Your Roleplay Name: Mikael Rosted
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191857120

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4: Intervened in a mugging he'd witnessed by shooting the person down believing it was his friend getting mugged. Upon realising it wasn't, executed the person getting mugged for an earlier situation. The user then sat around bazaar after the killing despite having done both killings within the bazaar forest.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi am sorry for not being more sure about it was being my friend or not and i shouldve just let the gunpoint go since it wasnt that big of a deal instead i just was stupid and killed both thats like twice as bad killing the mugger than killing the guy that got mugged. sorry about that if it ever happens again i will make sure to look closely before taking action. 3.4 Reason is just completly my fault i wasnt thinking because i got a bit stressed since my car got impounded and i had an f6 open and than i just stayed for some dumb reason it will never happen again i have read through the rules 2.5 and 3.4 carefully and i think am ready to play and i hope you think that as well

Additional Information: I really hope u can consider this unban since i really wanna play this weekend since its when i am allowed to play as much as i can. and if the guy or other guy sees this sorry for shooting you and hope u can forgive me :3

Reaction score
@Bnje okay so i hope you will answer tmr or like later today since am jusat gonna go sleep now have a good day :)

Reaction score

Reduced to 2 days. Would have reduced to 1 day but you decided to shitpost about your appeal on a thread irrelevantly which is landing you a forum warning.