Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: 76561198262327565 - Community Banned off steam
Your Roleplay Name: Mary Legend
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151030918

Why were you punished?: 1.4, 3.2, 6.2: Cheating, metagaming, failing to disclose the name of other users they claimed they metagamed with and being dishonest about the events that occurred.

Why should this appeal be considered?: To start it off I want to apologize for breaking such major rules I understand how complicated its going to be to review and come to a fair outcome after I broke such major rules and I genuinely apologize for everything that happened in twenty twenty two I was a literal child and my actions then have gotten me to this point and I have no one but myself to blame. I hope the staff team and Bnjemann can give me a second chance to show you all and the server that I have changed. I deeply regret my actions even when I knew what the outcome of cheating will become, it was honestly just my inner kid and stupidity. I hope you guys can come down to a understanding decision , and I understand that perp is really good at avoiding Low quality , and toxic members to keep the server better and enjoyable, In these two years I have matured a lot and I hope I am able to share my normal roleplay experience with the server again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Additional Information: I deeply apologize for all of my toxic acts I really do. I understand everyone has a sorry to say. I just hope I can show everyone that I am truly reformed.

Reaction score
Also I cannot sign in with my main account that I play perp off of because it is Community Banned from steam :/

Reaction score

You will never be unbanned as you have been banned for cheating previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.