Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Lil_Wojtyła
Your Roleplay Name: Mac Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39685259

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Sirs and Madams,

My last punishment apology was denied. I was waiting for the admin meeting with curiosity, but of course i understand you cannot be unbanned for cheating out of a sudden, and it cannot be done so easy.

Once again, I want to apologize to the whole community, and especially all the players, I ruined experience for, and of course staff members, who had to deal with the situation of me being banned, aswell to those, who are dealing with the apologies.

I once again admit to cheating. I feel really bad for it, and I regret it deeply. I did change, I swear that this situation will NEVER happen again. I really miss the community, the server and all my friends, that are playing without me because of my stupidity.

For my defence, (not for my excuse) I can say, that I played on perpheads legitimately for 4 years, and gained all levels, cars, guns, money, and friends without any help of external software. That shows, it was a one-time situation and I can have fun, and I had while playing legit, and I put a lot of time and effort to the server and now, i really regret what I did.

I really hope, that I will be accepted back to the community ever again. I really can't even express how I regret cheating and miss perpheads for over a year now. Every time I come and check on my apologies, or look at a bookmark in my browser to the forums, i recall many situations, bank raids, and basing with awesome people from perpheads, and I feel really nostalgic.

Once again, I hope that mine situation, can be an example, to all the players like me, who want to cheat. Just don't, or you'll end up like me.

Kind regards,
orzel1244

Additional Information: link to the previous apology: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-bolli.47987/

Status
Not open for further replies.