Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Bolli
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Yaboi Spooky
Your In-game Name: I don't remember, i changed it alot.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76066756

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered:

I have been banned for about one and a half year now and i have missed playing on the server since the moment i got banned, the experience that perp gives me is one you simply cant get anywhere else, i would say GMOD is my favorite game, and that is thanks to PERPheads. From time to time i get reminded of the fun stuff i've done on the server and then remember i cant ever do that again if im permanently banned. Cheating was the stupidest thing i've done and i seriously regret it. I realise now how idiotic it was of me to cheat, i imagined how i would feel if i lost items or spent time on playing against a cheater and it would piss me off. So for everyone i have used cheats again, i am sorry. I really want to return to the community and play the game, have fun with others.

I would like to apologize to Bolli personally aswell. If you're reading this, I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have cheated, it was a dumb and stupid decision, i have never cheated since and i will never cheat again, i can promise that.

I wanna just say sorry a million times, i regret the actions that i have taken and wish i would never have cheated.

Additional Comment(s): If there is anything i can do to help or apologize that i haven't done yet, please let me know. Also if there is anyone that is still upset at me you can let me know, i would gladly try to resolve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.