ShadowTyler
Your In-game Name:
Franklin Park
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:94558469
Why were you banned/blacklisted:
Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered:
Because i really wanted to have another chance and play in the server and be like new clean player and i really miss perpheads my ban has been for 2 years and i really miss the server

Apology For Ban Evading :
I would really apologize for the ban evading that i did and i really wanted to play in perpheads so thats why i tried to evade and iam really sorry for it i really feel bad for doing ban evading and i let me lose all my chances to get unbanned from perpheads so iam sorry

Apology For Using Cheats :
For the cheats i am really sorry for it i was thinking i can play with cheats and hide my cheats and i wanted to back like a clean player in the server and i promise i won't use cheats again bc i see what happend to me when i used cheats in the server i had alot of apologize and still not unbanned iam sorry

Reasoning:
i saw alot of players using cheats like there are clean so i tried first time i joined the server with cheats and it was free cheats and it worked and i didn't do shit with the hack all i do is i see the people throught the walls so i leaved the server and back the next day tried to play with cheats and it was the bad day for me when i turn the cheats on the server just banned me and i felt retarted for it.

I am appealing this ban apology because i really feel bad for the bad stuff i do and i promise if anything happend i will not play with cheats or ban evade.

Additional Comment(s):
i really want to get back to the community and play like a new player in the server and i wish to back like 2016 when it was the first time i joined perpheads community and played in it and it was really fun to play and i am really sorry for what happend before.

Status
Not open for further replies.