Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ind
Your Roleplay Name: It was that long I honestly can't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68503613

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Bolli + rest of senior staff,

March 2020 I recall being fed up and frustrated (for personal reasons) and at the time I was of course still playing on the server doing what I do best as a cop. I was also bored and thought I'd try and mix things up by purchasing some sort aimbot, I won't lie, so that I can try and raid people with drugs, unfair right? Indeed. So much has happened since March 2020.

I've been a well known of the community since 2013 (to those that are still here including the senior staff, anyway) and ex Administrator which I really enjoyed, sadly that coming to an end because of my university studies. Cheating's a funny one, because, I never did it to harm the community, or destroy the experience of other players, but rather due to boredom and fun yet is incredibly frown upon. Not to say that there's an excuse for cheating because I know there isn't, but it's all part of honesty and integrity and the fact cheating is just morally and ethically wrong not just in gaming.

As contradicting and foolish as this may sound, I clearly care about the community hence the fact I am writing this appeal 2 years later, believe me I've thought about it month after month. I really just miss roleplaying on such a brilliant and constantly innovating server.

Edit: I just remembered I did try to evade, just the once I was distraught and felt like a d*ck having been caught. I then sucked it up and went along with the punishment.

I'm not sure what else I can say other than that I sincerely apologise for my actions and hope this appeal will be considered, and if so, I can assure you that I will not be making the same mistake again.

Kind regards

Ind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.