Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mazan
Your Roleplay Name: I can't remember my roleplay name
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97693446

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I logged onto the forum after a long time today, and seeing a few apologies posted by different individuals that were banned with the same reason as me I would like to do the same. After scrolling through the comments left by different players I got discouraged, but it is all deserved. I know that the chances of me being allowed back into this server are slim, but I'll still try to tell my story. I cheated to get an advantage over other players, like many other cheaters that try to have their aim corrected by a software or see players behind walls. For a long time here I've played without any software. Posting a video of a raid on TamaNinja made other players suspicious of my aim, my playstyle and they reported me for cheating. I got cleared and the report was declined because I was simply clean at that time. After the report I started to look more into cheats for Garry's Mod, this wasn't really hard since there is no functional anti-cheat for the game anymore, so I downloaded some cheats from a forum and injected them into my game. I got caught shortly after because of PerpHeads' amazing way of detecting cheaters(No idea how they do it, but it is surely impressive). I missed playing on PerpHeads, so one year later (It's been two, three years now) I started alt-accounting and got caught pretty quick, that's when I gave up on PerpHeads and stopped playing the game alltogether. I tried to alt-account because I knew that the chances were really small of me getting unbanned, as I had read through the appeals of cheaters that were, for a reason, denied. I guess this is because the staff lack trust in said person, what I completely understand.

I would like to apologize to the whole community for the damage that I tried to cause. What I hadn't realized before is that a roleplay gamemode should be played fairly and trying to gain advantages like game-cheats will just take away the fun of the game. I give you my word that if my ban would be removed I would do my best to follow the server rules. My admin-record on the server is pretty bad, showing for example that I disrespected a staff member and other players in a sit. This was a really dumb choice to make and I had been punished with a half year ban in return. Although this isn't really relevant to cheating, I am still ashamed of my actions at that time and I just wanted to clarify that would not happen anymore. Thank you for reading this and I hope I will be allowed back into the community.

Mazan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.