Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kelson
Your Roleplay Name: Frank Taylor
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76603209

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - Decided to raid 3 properties within an hour

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, I wanna start off by saying that I'm sorry to whoever i have affected negatively with my actions. I just wanted to have some fun, but didn't think about the people I can affect with my actions. I was thinking the raid cooldown was over, because we did a bank robbery in the meantime, so I didn't pay much attention to the raid timer and I'm sorry about that. Next time i'll make sure to pay more attention to the last time I have raided a property.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kelson
Your Roleplay Name: Frank Taylor
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76603209

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - Decided to raid 3 properties within an hour

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, I wanna start off by saying that I'm sorry to whoever i have affected negatively with my actions. I just wanted to have some fun, but didn't think about the people I can affect with my actions. I was thinking the raid cooldown was over, because we did a bank robbery in the meantime, so I didn't pay much attention to the raid timer and I'm sorry about that. Next time i'll make sure to pay more attention to the last time I have raided a property.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I was apart of this situation, I would also like to add that the situation with @Maia Kind of messed up our timings of the raid timer being over. If the first raid was allowed (the one we forgot about and caused us to forget about the order of the raids) The timer would of been over. Im not appealing or disputing my ban just wanted to give bolli this info since I was not able to tell him yesterday since I was not given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.