Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bonnisen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Brandstorp
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Savage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138522438

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 -User failed to comply under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I was banned on Saturday the 7th for 3.4 -The user failed to comply under gunpoint. I would like to start by saying that I am sorry to A1L for breaking the promise I made. The promise was that I was not going to break 3.4 again. I broke the promise and I got myself a 2-week ban. I simply thought that if someone is doing a rule break I don't have to RP in the situation, in the last couple of days, I have been thinking that I could have done so many different things. What I should've done is RP the whole situation out then make an F6 report. Not just standing there and not complying with the guy with a gun to my head. This is a serious RP server. It's stupid what I did and I apologise for the actions that I did. When I come back to Perp I won't let it repeat itself. And again, I'm sorry for breaking the server rules.

Thanks!

Reaction score

Your ban has been lifted. Please ensure in the future that, even where you believe that there is a potential rule break, you continue with the roleplay as far as possible. You can make an F6 and staff will either intervene immediately if necessary, or when the roleplay has run its course.

Reviewed with @Bønnisen

Status
Not open for further replies.