Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bonnisen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Amadej
Your Roleplay Name: Amadej Grošelj
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612712004

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Becouse the server is great is the only server i play. it was a mastake to do MRDM and i love rolplay i only got gmod yesterday and i had a great time on the server.I am sorry to everyone i killed i know how stupid was i . it wont happend again .i hope i didnt ruin anybodys expirienc

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bonnisen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Amadej
Your Roleplay Name: Amadej Grošelj
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612712004

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Becouse the server is great is the only server i play. it was a mastake to do MRDM and i love rolplay i only got gmod yesterday and i had a great time on the server.I am sorry to everyone i killed i know how stupid was i . it wont happend again .i hope i didnt ruin anybodys expirienc
I was on cop yesterday and helped this young man stop getting his base abused by people who were trying to punch him to death, while he struggled with that he did seem like he was trying to roleplay, although he’s blatantly new to it.

Reaction score
Not involved in the mass rdm but yesterday I saw this person mag dump someone for no reason at all. While I was on the phone with a corporal he also just shot me straight in the chest with no reason too, he then blamed it on him “switching mouse buttons” I personally think they came on perp too minge about

Reaction score

Maybe you should make a better apology in the future or wait out your 6 months.​

Status
Not open for further replies.