Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: bonnisen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: BigG
Your Roleplay Name: Logan Johns
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94591635

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: shooting a police officer without valid reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I have been in a sit with the cop/admin who i killed. We had a long back and forth as to why I was wrong, I had thought my car was getting towed because when i got in my car it wouldnt start.

I got out told the roadcrew to not take my car because i thought he was hooking it, being the reason i thought i cant drive. , went into my trunk, took out my shotgun because the roadcrew shouted "No". As i was pulling out the shotgun, I saw bonnisen (police officer) with a gun looking at me and commanded me not to take out my weapon as soon as the animation started.

My weapon had equipped into my hands and i shot the officer under the interpretation that i was in gunpoint by the officer .
We had a long sit together and i came to the conclusion with bonnisen's help that i was not under gunpoint and he or me were not allowed to shoot each other.

I was left in a perplexion because i thought i was gonna be arrested for having an illegal gun on me therefore me being able to shoot them. I have learnt that they are not allowed to take my gun if it's being transported home.

Also learnt that RP in public areas rarely should end in a gunfight and i should have communicated my way out of the situation.

Apologies to bonnisen for being rude and i hope you can forgive me and we can move past this. And thank you for enlightening me on the rules, I like this server a lot and and apologise to the people who really value roleplay, very sorry wont happen again

Additional Information: Ban apology appeal to bonnisen

Last edited:
Reaction score

After looking at the appeal with @Ophelia and reviewing the ''clip'' it shows that you had clear intentions of shooting me. At this time that you are banned, I think you should read the rules and laws. I do appreciate the apology but in my personal opinion i think you should wait out your ban

Status
Not open for further replies.