Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lolmanseif3
Your Roleplay Name: Seif Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:774271231

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User ran into a shootout and remained in the shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this apology to address my behavior. I sincerely apologize I haven't been in the city for awhile and when I came back in I got to know the owner of the house that the shootout was at and we became buddies. We even played poker together and when the shootout started he asked me to help him but I only had a manchette. I understand that I can try to use a knife in a gunfight, however, I was trying to ambush them but it did not work. I truly apologize but I would like to know what is my mistake. Is it because I tried to ambush them at the shootout with a manchette not a gun or what? Since I already waited after all the officers died and I got permission from the owner of the house himself and he was even my buddy before he gave me the permission.

Additional Information: I was hiding at his front porch waiting for any of them to leave the house so I can stab them in the back, the owner of the house gave me for permission To go in and to kill any of them and he was my buddy from earlier. He came to my house before and we played poker. I got banned one hour after I left the server I was hoping if the admin could have at least talked with me or tried to contact me on discord since I played for. 10 to 20 minutes before I left the server and all the sudden I got banned after one hour of leaving the server.

on behalf of @Chase due to you having numerous violations of the same rule and a lengthy record for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back