Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: lolmanseif3
Your Roleplay Name: Seif Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:774271231

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:0:775401180

Why should this appeal be considered?: hey i would love to know how and why did i get banned i am not an alt account of that guy he's my friend i was playing with him yesterday and he got banned because he broke NLR by dying near the storage and when he spawned he did go back to storage the thing is he got banned and i was still playing on the server but as soon as i left the server and rejoined back again the CONSOLE detected me as an alt i'm not an alt he's my friend in real life as well and he is the one who bought G mod for me because i don't even have a credit card when he bought gmod for me i was in his house so he started the game only once in my account showing and teaching me some stuff in the server i think that's why i got detected as an alt account but i'm not i don't know if you guys can check logs about that but literally yesterday he was playing and i was playing with him i'm not an alt because i was playing with him the funny thing is he have a brother and his brother PC was closed to rest for a while so after my friend got banned his brother tried to play on the server with his brother PC and he got banned as well the thing is i can understand why his brother got banned maybe because he used the same PC but what about me i don't even live with them i have my own PC at my own house and also if you guys can check when i left the game you would see that i was still even playing even after my friend got the ban i think that can prove that i am not an alt

Additional Information: if anyone wanna call me and maybe try to make that more specific that's my discord (seifblcak)

Reaction score
by the way i think i have some kind of evidence that i was still on the server even when he got banned i only got banned after i left the game for awhile and then i rejoined (evidence) that's the time that my friend got banned at by mistake i took a screenshot in the server while i was trying to press F6 to make a report if i am an alt account i think by the time i got banned if i tried to rejoin from an alt i wouldn't be able to play because the CONSOLE would detect me as alt i took the screenshot at 5:00 AM and my friend got banned at 2:00 AM if that's not a good evidence then i think the bank i had a shop at the bazaar and i was selling guns and if the if the bank transfer logs show the time then that's another evidence that i am innocent and not an alt 1688770000862.png- 1688768442398.png

Status
Not open for further replies.