Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Matthew
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Dixon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35795184

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 - Since returning to the server as of recent, the user was harassing another user and instigating issues in OOC towards each other. In a different situation, the character had used a contemptuous term for a Chinese person in-character.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I am sorry for using this awful word in game. It was in the heat of the moment, and whilst this isn't an excuse I am still very sorry. I have been enjoying this server for the past few days and I may only have a few weeks to play so I would like to prove to you that I can be trusted not to break these rules again. I will not speak or even acknowledge the player I had a dispute with OOC as I clearly can not get along with him so I think in my best interests I should just pretend he doesn't exist unless I have to interact with him in character.

I am also sorry for reacting to this players' comments in OOC with toxicity and pushing it further, I should have ignored him instead of getting mad myself and continuing this petty dispute. I admit I did also start some comments in OOC which I apologise for however I was just mad at this player, I should have left it alone.

Thank you and have a good Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.