Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Cole
How long were you banned for: 3 months

Your Steam Name: [-Core-] Daan
Your In-game Name: Lucius Husky
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5,3.4,4.1: User, as a taxi driver, ran over three other players for little to no reason.
The player has 11 warnings and 10 bans on record this year.
Because of that circumstance a thre month ban will be issued.

Why should this appeal be considered: First of all I want to say sorry to the whole community. I have been a huge minge and ruined alot of peoples roleplay experience.
When I first joined the server I really enjoyed the server alot. But I then quit playing for an unknown reason. I came back in 2018 and then the server changed alot.
And I wanted to be involved in the community but I wasn't really sure about what to do to get people to like me. Or accept me within the community.
I eventually made some friends on the server and I felt alot better then when I returned in 2018. Then I eventually started minging and not taking the server seriously anymore.
I was being annoying and broke alot of rules, this because I felt like it was impossible to get more people on my side. And I gave up on my own roleplay experience.
But I ruined others experience by doing so. This is ofcourse a huge problem as people come online to have fun. And not to get their fun ruined by someone like me.
So I am really sorry to all of you. I hope you guys can forgive me for my actions and I'll do my best to stop breaking rules. Ofcourse you can't take my word for it.
Because I have said so many times and I still did it again. So I I'd like to prove myself to everyone. I get that I was a pain in the ass to work with for staff.
And also for the community members/player that I have annoyed. Making reports on me over and over again because someone like me doesnt stop minging is time comsuming.
Ofcourse my actions were/are not acceptable and shouldnt be on this server. Everyone that joins this server should have the experience they deserve.
I really regret all my actions that I performed which led to me breaking many peoples roleplay experience. I promise it wont happen again.
And that I will think twice before doing something. I have read the rules a couple of times since I was banned. I am once again asking you all for forgiveness.
Second. I want to give an extra sorry to the staff. I have been making their job really hard by lieing to them or by comsuming their time.
I really shouldnt lie to staff members, especially to the people that make sure everyone on the server gets the experience they deserve.
I ofcourse regret my actions to the staff aswell. I did stupid stuff which I shouldnt have done. I really regret my actions.
And I am asking for forgiveness from the staff aswell.

I hope I can play on the server as soon as possible as its hollidays and I always really enjoy the server and community. Once again sorry to all of you!

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.