Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nutrient10, Super
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Suspine
Your Roleplay Name: Matteo Sanchez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76865063

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5 - Leaking and/or attempting to gain personal details of another player(s). Also contacted a player involved in this situation and began to be incredibly discriminatory and disrespectful to an extremely disgusting extent. These actions will not be tolerated. Also continuing to be slanderous towards staff and making libellous accusations. Extended to Permanent - Community Wide Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: Over two years ago I was originally banned by Nutrient10 about a month after the event occurred as to why I was banned. I was in a TeamSpeak call with Blackdown and another play with LittleChiken in the call. It was late at night and we were messing around. Littlechiken had recorded our conversation (about an hour long) trying to find a reason for us to be demoted (blackdown) or banned (myself) In the call I had accidentally said Liittlechiken's first name. Although he didn't care and I was being friendly, a month after when Nutrient10 came on the server for the first time in months he banned me. This in itself was a conflict of interest because Collier had already seen the video and took no action, however, Nutrient decided to ban me for 6 months dispite the senior administration not taking action.

After I was banned, Littlechiken repeatedly messaged and bugged me on steam and caused me to make insulting comments to him. Although my remarks were hurtful and inappropriate, littlechiken purposefully did this to get a reaction out of me in an attempt to extend my ban. This resulted in him cropping out his messages and only sending mine to nutrient. Although I regret my comments directed at him, this was a result of anger from being, in my eyes, an inappropriate punishment

As I said before, this was over two years ago now. Although I think my ban was unfair, I am not appealing but I am apologizing for reacting to him in such an immature way. I also understand how his provoking me caused my ban to be permanent. I can promise I was at an immature age at that time and have had time to reflect on my actions. If I were unbanned I would never act in such a distasteful way in the community.

I want to apologize to Collier and Blackdown because my carelessness in a call with them put them in a bad situation and resulted in staff complaints on Blackdown from littlechiken.

I also want to apologize to Nutrient10 for my actions after my original 6-month ban.

Additional Information: I hope the fact that I was banned over two years ago and have changed as a person will be accounted in my appeal. I'm sorry, people change after 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.