Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier, SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kelson
Your Roleplay Name: Francc Taylor
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76603209

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Player bombed another person outside of PD for "terrorist rp", in doing so blowing up several other player's cars as well as starting an unnecessary shootout with the PD to break him out. Banned for Enforcer SamSN

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off, I wanna say sorry to everyone that i negatively affected with my actions. It was supposed to be a harmless joke that turned into a shootout that i didn't plan. I was being stupid and didn't think clearly when this accident happend. I should have realized it's a stupid thing to do and just not do it. I also want to say sorry to Sam and Collier for having to deal with the situation afterwards. I'm willing to refund any damage that i caused because of my actions if i have done any. Next time i'll just be careful and think about things first before i do them.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read this.
-Kelson

Reaction score
In all fairness, I really shouldn’t of KOSed the police in this situation but when being told that it’s a potential 10 toes at the PD and seeing that perfect opportunity to strike which worked out as perfectly intended since two cops were killed and we left the scene all within 30 seconds.

I feel bad as this was included in his ban reason and I wanted to explain that this wasn’t entirely Kelson’s fault but I’m not also trying to excuse the actions, it’s a fucked situation that shouldn’t of happened in the first place.

Reaction score

While I appreciate that it was supposed to be a joke, you're an extremely experienced player who should really know better than doing silly things like this.
Considering your long-standing within the community I feel your current ban is already very lenient.
Reviewed with @travis

Status
Not open for further replies.