Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: J2K
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly, I would like to state that I am sincerely sorry to Collier and all those affected who I killed, at the time I was having a laugh and wasn’t intending to play seriously; I’ve had time to reflect and realise that this was a bad decision on my part. At the time, I wasn’t thinking rationally and I really regret what I did.

Over the past 5 months I’ve been banned, I have had time to reflect on what I’ve done and I seriously regret what I did, I had shot a sweater for hitting me, and this probably being his first experience on the server tarnished the view of the server for him, and for that I am deeply sorry. I had also shot Ellie for no reason and another player for no reason, I can only apologise for this and I shouldn’t have done it.

I have tried playing other servers over the past few months, but nothing can replicate the feel of PERP, and now my mates are playing again, I would love to join them again as I want to relive old memories on the server. I am also sorry for my lack of respect in the community which gained me forums ban, this was unacceptable and I would not do this again.

I would just like a second chance to play on the server again, as I believe that I have changed and I know that what I’ve done is wrong, and I can only apologise once again for my behaviour during this time. I really want to engage with the community and join in with creating suggestions and other things that could benefit the server, as I believe that I have some really good ideas to bring to the table. Being an older, more respectable player, I abused my trust with staff members and the community as a whole, and I can only apologise for this once again; I have realised that what I did was wrong, and would like to make it up to the community.
As 5 months have passed, I have had enough time to reflect on what happened, and I believe I have learnt and as a result I have become an even stronger person. I shouldn’t of shot these people for no reason, and ruining their experience was wrong of me to do so.

To conclude this off, I would once again like to say that I am deeply apologetic and feel remorse for what I have done, I believe that I could bring some unique ideas and hopefully make it up to the community by doing this, and having time to reflect on what I have done makes me feel like I am ready to come back to the server, and prove to everyone, especially Collier and those affected that I have changed and I will not do this again. Thank you for reading my apology, I hope you find it useful.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading, have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.