Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 year

Your Steam Name: proctologist
Your Roleplay Name: Jerry Clarkson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Trolling.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I appreciate my previous appeal has been accepted with the unbanning date set to the first couple of days of the new year, my previous appeal was written in the hopes to be unbanned for Christmas (which has came and gone) as I wanted to spend that day with both Tyla and Harry. Unfortunately, the date was not considered, however New Years is still on the cards.

I have thought long and hard over my time I've been banned, as previously mentioned before I am no longer interested in trolling this community in order to make peace with my inner-soul. I am honestly fed up of rustling jimmies, bothering brothers, and overall nuisances. I would intentionally join the server to set-out well planned techniques to troll, noticeably the "Paralake Pirate" incident, (more than once) and other general nuisances.

In order to rectify my mistakes and as previously promised, that video associating with the incident is long gone from the internet. I realise that @Collier does not share the same ambition as me, and I would like to at least be unbanned for New Years, as I want to prove that I am capable of following the server rules correctly.

I would like to apologise to those who I may had treated unfairly or inappropriately in sits etc. I am capable of following the rules as I was once staff and held that position rather professionally until the ousting by other members of the community.

If given the chance to be unbanned early, I really, really, want to prove to everyone I am capable of being a functioning member of this community within my own limitations and reiterate that I extend my apologies to every single member of PERPheads.

Reaction score
Forget it. I shall wait out the remainder of my ban. Thanks for the communication Collier.

Reaction score

Look, the long and short of it is that I don't really believe you at all. You've been nothing but a consistent minge for a very long time now, and it's not like any of it was accidental. Truthfully, I don't think you add much to the server other than aggravation.

Status
Not open for further replies.