Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: D00m#REFORMED
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Showed complete and utter disregard for his own life by failing to comply with orders given to him at gunpoint for a ludicrous amount of time.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im going too be honest, if i was whichever mod handles this apology i would just deny it straight away as i didnt even last a week, however in the few days i did last i tried my best too keep out off trouble, i hesitated on multiple things that may off got me in trouble and in the end i started messing about as I was annoyed with the situation. I made a dumb choice and in the report I sorta lied as I didnt remember the full situation. The month break I had from my last ban I thought I would have been more sensible coming off it but in the end messed about and here I am again. If this ban apology does get accepted I will try my best too stay out off trouble and keep myself out off situations that could get me in trouble. Before I got banned I apologised too Collier and asked if he could apologise too the player that had too make the report on me, I would like too apologise again too both Collier and the player for having too deal with my idiotic choices.
Thank u for taking ur time too read this, I hope too be back soon and will do my best too stay out off trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.