Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: D00m#REFORMED
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Showed complete and utter disregard for his own life by failing to comply with orders given to him at gunpoint for a ludicrous amount of time.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am back again apologising about the situation which got me banned, i feel like the ban is completly fair and if i was collier or whichever mod handles this apology i would just deny it straight away and i would completly understand if u do decide too do that as all my recent bans i havent even lasted a week.
Back too the apology, i would once again like too apologise too collier and the player i affected as they had too deal with making a report on me and take time out their day which they shouldnt off needed too do if i didnt choose the actions i did, i would also like too apologise too the mods that belived i had changed and anyone else that belived i had changed as my actions was stupid. With this ban appeal if it is too be accepted i personally dont think I should be unbanned straight away and would be happy with it being reduced, however u dont always get what u want, so if this does get accepted I hope too be back soon and if it doesnt then its tough for me.
When I do eventually come back I keep myself away from any situations that may get me in trouble.
Thank u for reading this appeal and I hope too be backl soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.