Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini/ Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User raided a regals apartment then instead of fleeing the area, went to the bank and killed an officer over the assumption the officer was going to arrest him. Recent bans & warnings all include 2.5 and 3.4 violations, which has contributed to the longer ban length

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly i would like too apologise too the player i effected and for Hayden and Mini have too go through the ar too get the decision too ban me, in the few days i was playing perp i was trying my best too keep out off trouble, i made a silly decision at the time seeming like it was a good decision. I didnt realise it broke rules as its happend too me multiple times and i thought it was fair so never reported it. If i knew what i did was against the rules i wouldnt off done it. I am just hoping for the ban length too be brought down as my history for 2.5 and 3.4 is awaful and i deserve a ban for it. I have gone over how i broke the rules and the rules that i broken multiple times, I would like too come back earlier then nearly the end off January. I want too have a positive impact for the community in some way. I would like too help all the new players joining the server and as off now i can not. I hope too be back playing with everyone again and will keep myself out off trouble. Thank u for taking ur time too read this, hope too be back soon.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Just going to give my two cents,

As reporter I'd like to say that you're forgiven & I'd be more than happy with you being unbanned (although it's not up to me).
I have found that you are a genuinely nice person and it does not seem that you had (or have) any malicious intentions but instead you had just made made a stupid mistake that wasn't thought through.

That's all I have to say, thanks.

Reaction score

I feel that you need to take the full month off. Hopefully, you can take this as a learning curve to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future.

@SamSN @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.