Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: LewLAD
Your Roleplay Name: Seth Briars
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104914665

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnected 2 minutes after killing Police

Why should this appeal be considered?: Unfortunately, I had to disconnect from the server due to real-life circumstances I understand that does not make the rule break acceptable and for that, I apologize to the PLPD and staff team that were affected by this however before d/c'ing I quickly ensured that the police bodies were locked away in a friend's shop and made sure that they were gonna be guarded also any police that I shot I ensured were fully dead so only DNA evidence could be collected and I am more than happy to receive any police punishment as I had no intention of leaving whilst I was committing the crime, also me leaving was not to evade punishment by the police but as stated before I had real-life circumstances.

Looking back at it now I should have quickly made an F6 explaining the situation before leaving to inform the affected parties what's going on, again I am sorry and I hope anyone that was affected can accept this apology.

Thanks.

Reaction score

It was a tad annoying for the cops involved, as there was a Dispatcher at the time who spotted you on the cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.