Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6,3.4- User had just killed another player, instead of running away they waited for medics and cops to come to get DNA so they could shoot cops. Also lied about staying in their shop in the report. Banned for Enforcer SNUSMUS

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am very sorry for my actions and i promise i will never do the same mistake again. also i did hid a bit not long though in my shop and then i came to get the body because someone started to drag the body and i was thinking about hiding him, they just dragged them outside and i couldnt see the body. later on when the cops came i saw the medic getting dna and i told my friends to make a distraction and i heard gun shots. i came around the corner and saw that my other firend (alex sam) was getting gun pointed and shot so i killd that one officer and the other one started charging at me.

Additional Information: the cop that charged at me also hit my friend

Reaction score
i came around the corner and saw that my other firend (alex sam) was getting gun pointed and shot so i killd that one officer and the other one started charging at me.
I was the officer involved. Your friend Alex wasn't getting GP he tried shooting me for no real reason. I hit Aaron with a nightstick as he decided to try and drag the body away in front of me and another officer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
but rule wise and law wise i was allowed to kill you because you just harrased my friend. Also i thought that you started shooting so i intervined. i was only thinking about stealiong the body but when i saw the medic i had no more ideas only to run but it was too late

A1L

Reaction score
but rule wise and law wise i was allowed to kill you because you just harrased my friend. Also i thought that you started shooting so i intervined. i was only thinking about stealiong the body but when i saw the medic i had no more ideas only to run but it was too late

So is this a dispute or apology? Lol

Reaction score
Well ifs a ban for 3.4 not 2.5 and i understand the 3.4 part but i didnt know that i had to run away. I will never repeat this same mistake again. But i was talking in the other reply about the possible 2.5 part. I just wish to play on perpheads again because i literally dont have another game to play.