Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Amy Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 2.5 - Shot and killed a player who murdered a cop as they were "defending" their cop friend who was already dead.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am really sorry, i know i have done a horrible mistake by killing him. he lost his gun because of my negligence. my friend just came from a 2 week ban and i wanted to play with him. i was just too excited i guess and wanted to do something fun with him and when i saw that guy kill my cop friend i just had the stupid ideea to kill him. i know my playtime says otherwise and i should not be breaking the rules so oftenly but i just had some real life problems and my i was just way too excited. i will get his ban back. ill get my friend tomorow by calling him irl and get him to give the gun back. im just so sorry for what i have caused. i am just sad and mad at myself for being such an negligent person by getting myself banned for this. i swear, this will never happen again.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading and i will get my friend to give the gun back. Hope you have a good day, Ezza.

Status
Not open for further replies.