Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Pennytraitor
Your Roleplay Name: Robin Hash
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51551732

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed a cop because he thought he was going to be arrested, the cop made no attempt to apprehend him or even knew it was him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My friend got banned but i was also involved in this situation, But i want to speak on my friend's(personne.smn) behalf.
So i dragged a body away that farid had killed to remove the dna but then the officer who made the f6 on farid told me to stop dragging the body so i did but then me and farid planned on killing the officer so the medic cannot take dna of the body before farid could grab a gun and kill the officer the medic had already taken dna of the dead body that's when farid comes behind the officer and shots him in the head but it was to late so now we had to burn the officer's dna and so i did.

Additional Information: I just think 1 month ban for this such a small mistake of timing is unreasonable please take in to consideration that i feel bad becouse i had told him that we have too do this other wise u will get wanted so im very much involved in this situation.

Reaction score
You need to provide some sort of evidence as this is a dispute!

Reaction score
Could you please provide evidence that the ban is unjustified?

Evidence can be presented in the form of a demo or a video, if you need help on getting a demo please see this guide: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

Also I'd like @Farid Couteau to give their perspective on this.

Going from your additional information, you are aiming for a reduction in ban length. Please note that you can not dispute the length of the ban, only the validity of the ban.

If you feel that a staff member has punished you or your friend disproportionately you will need to make a staff complaint.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats The clip i have but if you could ask for my demo in gam would be alot easier for me becouse im currently struggling with providing demos

Reaction score
Thats The clip i have but if you could ask for my demo in gam would be alot easier for me becouse im currently struggling with providing demos
You can find a guide on how to provide a demo here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

Please provide the demo of the situation shown in the clip, so we can properly assess the entire situation.

This dispute has taken quite some time now with little actual presented evidence, so I’d like to ask you to do so within 48 hours.

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing your demo, safe to say that your friend did indeed break 3.4, he had loitered around after the police had shown up, stayed at the monorail station, then proceeded to come back when no one was chasing him and he was able to freely leave and get away from the scene; yet decided to come and execute the officer, then you proceeded to set a fuel can on fire, stick around the scene for ages, risking your freedom from imprisonment, then proceeded to stick around until firefighters came and tried putting out the fire, then you started to stab the firefighters and then killed an officer and then got axed down by a firefighter, this is the most stupid thing I've ever watched and you will be punished for breaking 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.