Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.1 - Forced another player out of their car and into an apartment they were raiding from a public parking lot, then mugged them for their weapon.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i wanna start my appoligy with saying that im sorry for breaking the rules... taking his gun and forcing him in public i still have his gun i believe and i can give it back. second of all i did not have any intention of mugging my intention where pureley to get into his appartment and taking any drugs. i now know that i can only force someone to open their door if they are either in there door or trough a door. also i saw somthing that wasnt wrote down but i did it whilist an goverment offical was there this was dumb and at the moment i thought it was only for police but i now know all gov officals count the same. police just are a bit more dangerous. im very sorry for ruining the guy his game experience and for you to put time into my behaviour and looking into my demo + explaing a bit in dms. i do wanna add that this was a honest mistake and ofcourse when i get banned i dont do it on purpose but sometimes i get banned whilist looking for sensation. this was very honest mistake.

im sorry, marc/sergey/JOHN BROOKES

Additional Information: https://www.bing.com/images/search?...DDC6FA4B2706C40B7B4D607F5E70C&selectedIndex=2

Status
Not open for further replies.