Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: w00tsky
Your Roleplay Name: Milo Woot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605949517

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnecting several times whilst being pursued by Police

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am very sorry for what i did. i really did not mean to break the rules of the server. This server means everything to me. I play almost everyday on this server and i managed to get my friends to play as well. The way the server is made is perfect. I wanted to become an officer but i could not apply because the questions on stage 1 are always wrong so thats why i got very angry and started breaking the rules. I know i should not have done that and i can promise i will make this server better and fun for everyone.
Again i am so so sorry for what i did and i hope you guys change you're mind to unban me. Hopefully i can witness newyear with you guys in 2024. Have a good day.

Additional Information: I disconnected too because i have a headache and i was gaming for pretty long so i wanted too take a break too. I get it if you guys don't accept my apology but ihope i can get a second change to be on the server when its 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.