Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: lolmanseif3
Your Roleplay Name: Seif Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:774271231

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 6.3 - Successfully managed to ban evade for nearly 3 months

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would really like to apologize for my ban evading for nearly 3 months the reason that i did that for is when i got banned i did not play on the server for a long time and all of my friends that i know from that server i could not play with them anymore and i felt so sad about that that's why i bought a new account so i can play on the server again with my friend i am really sorry i know that's not an excuse to ban evading but i'm really sorry i really wanted to play back on the server because the server is awesome and also all of my friends are there on the server i know my ban time will end so soon and i'm going to be able to play again but i would really appreciate if you guys can lower my ban time or even remove it that would be very kind of you especially because the christmas is coming and thanksgiving it would be very amazing if i can play with my friends i would really appreciate it ( thank you all for reading and i hope you have a great christmas and thanksgiving )

Status
Not open for further replies.