Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console/Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: x
Your Roleplay Name: Tommy Peterson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I attempted to Cheat/Cheated and was caught via Console.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello! I'd firstly like to start off this appeal by thanking whichever staff member has to read through it for their time. This must be I believe my 5th appeal now and I feel like all the past ones were more just said without backing up the statements I was making. I feel like I said the things people wanted to hear and said what made me look good but not the things that were honestly from my heart. So this time I will make sure they are from there. It's coming up on my second year of being banned from PERPHeads and I've been between games. CS:GO, FiveM, ForHonor and honestly just casually playing on many other games. Whilst playing all these different games and spending time in different communities I turned from a toxic trolly type player into someone who can see past the screen of a monitor and understand behind it lies another person with feelings, feelings I blatantly disregarded when I tried cheating. I was willing THEN to make people feel bad or frustrated for my own slight gain and that was wrong, I realize this now and I want to say sorry to those I let down and those who were affected by my behaviour (If they still play and see this.) Through my job I've matured and now hold responsibilities and I think that's a good example of how I've grown since my past, from a younging to an older teen! Through this job three days ago I contracted COVID and it's a horrible experience I was sitting locked in my own room in my own house thinking of how to spend the next 14 days and I remembered the one thing that brought me pure happiness and entertainment whenever I was down and that was this server. So that's what brought me here to appealing my ban with genuine hope you guys welcome me back to the server. I want to promise with pure honesty that I would NEVER even consider cheating again, that ruining other's experience isn't my intentions or won't ever be. I've learned to roleplay now with my 2k+ hours on FiveM and I want and hope to adapt this to PERPHeads. When I once played it was "crafting" all the way up to guns, but I think if I were to return I'd try implement my roleplay ideas to the server, I'd make the best of it and try make it more than just grinding weed and coke. I'd like to even roleplay a character if possible too.

Through that whole paragraph I've explained why this appeal should be considered and I've explained how I changed and grown. But I want to finally extend yet again a formal apology to everyone, and hope that I can see you guys on the server soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.