Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: I Noscoped JFK
Your Roleplay Name: Donny Donowitz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42116590

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheat detected by console upon joining.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been playing this server for a bit now and felt like a total dickhead when I got banned and realised what I did. I straight up DID have a cheat table enabled that I was using way earlier in the day on ZS(I use ESP/ teleport commands on friends Private server) that was still running when I joined. I've done it many times before and remembered to switch before going on perp, this time i forgot and I was banned as soon as I joined. Which is totally my bad, but I can't stress enough I was not acting in bad faith, I'm not here to ruin anybody's fun, I ain't no stinkin cheater and I won't make the same mistake again. I've played for quite a bit before this without incident, I got the premium and I really like this server. Thank you in advance for your time, hope we can come to an understanding.

Additional Information: Sorry that the last one was the wrong appeal type. I understand that in my position its easy to dismiss, but there really wasn't any ill intent. I enjoy this server, im not a cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.