Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Rasuo
Your Roleplay Name: .
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64842685

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for family sharing

Why should this appeal be considered?: I accidentally was on my Rasuo steam account without realising it, I usually have all my games family shared from my other accounts to my main steam acc which is Rasuo. My main gmod account I play on perpheads is AllahIsFirst, it was my fault for joining the server on the wrong account.

Reaction score
So who used that account to get it banned for Mass RDM? That account is still permanently banned?
i brought Muhammad Johnson steam acc for a friend to play gmod, and also it had a lot of other games to be played on the acc to. So i have it family shared to Rasuo so i can play other games from the acc. My friend named Greqh got perma banned using that acc. i never used that acc to play gmod. I only play on AllahIsFirst steam acc for gmod, which is also family shared to my Rasuo steam acc for other games to be played. Yesterday i forgot i was on Rasuo steam acc, accidentally joined the server on Rasuo instead of AllahIsFirst.

Reaction score
It’s a long story but I’ll explain. Yes, it was indeed me that got the Muhammad Johnson account banned. I asked qlewz to lend Muhammad Johnson out to me when I was still doing the naughty stuff on perp because it contained a copy of gmod and loads of other games too (he didn’t know about me ban evading back then I never told him about it). Most likely what happened is that qlewz opened gmod on Muhammad Johnson (and maybe tried to join perp on it aswell) and then switched over to his rasuo acc trying to join perp on causing console to perma ban rasuo thinking he is ban evading. In my opinion you can keep Muhammad Johnson banned because obviously I mass VDMed on it but you should unban rasuo because I believe that acc is completely innocent. Qlewz already owns a copy of gmod himself so if he reinstalls gmod he shouldn’t get auto banned by console again unless he makes the same mistake (opening gmod on Muhammad Johnson). Hope it’s more clear now

Status
Not open for further replies.