Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Other
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: король PAPUAS NEGGAR II
Your Roleplay Name: Mister Bin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501293914

Why were you punished?: i dont know, i logged in to see what this server is about and i got imidiately banned. i looked at the SCUMBANS and i saw it is permenent. please help

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i was banned straight away and dont understand why. my brother played here and said its a cool server but he got banned for meta-gaming or somthing.. so i wanted to see what this server is and i got permenantely banned straight away, could it be because he was banned? this is his steam id- STEAM_0:1:43794783 . he got a permenent ban on that account as he told me he was banned on his first account for the meta-gaming for a week and then tried to log in through his second account..
i see that in the scumbans it says that this account Papuas Neggar is an alt account of his but its not

this is his account that he was banned first at - STEAM_0:1:93254039
this is his second account that he tried to log in and got a perm ban STEAM_0:1:43794783
and this is my account which i want to play on - STEAM_0:0:501293914
sorry if that wasnt clear

Last edited:

I believe this was a genuine attempt to void your current ban. For now this ban will stay, the same goes for the second alt-account.

Back