External Appeals
Bot
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 10
- Points
- 0
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: monke
Your Roleplay Name: not any yet. / Don Jaroshi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87119265
Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:1:209055709
Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this appeal to sincerely apologize for violating the server rules regarding alt accounts.
I own a few different Steam accounts. On one of them, I primarily play Arma Reforger, but I also happen to have Garry's Mod installed on it as well. Sometimes, I log in to play without paying close attention to which Steam profile is active, and connecting to the server on that alternate account was a complete accident rather than an intentional attempt to bypass anything.
My main Steam account is monke. Now that I am fully aware that using alternate accounts is strictly against the rules, I give you my word that I will only play from my main account from here on out.
I fully admit to my mistake and take responsibility for it. I would be extremely grateful for a second chance to rejoin the community, follow the rules, and enjoy playing on the server again. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: monke
Your Roleplay Name: not any yet. / Don Jaroshi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87119265
Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:1:209055709
Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this appeal to sincerely apologize for violating the server rules regarding alt accounts.
I own a few different Steam accounts. On one of them, I primarily play Arma Reforger, but I also happen to have Garry's Mod installed on it as well. Sometimes, I log in to play without paying close attention to which Steam profile is active, and connecting to the server on that alternate account was a complete accident rather than an intentional attempt to bypass anything.
My main Steam account is monke. Now that I am fully aware that using alternate accounts is strictly against the rules, I give you my word that I will only play from my main account from here on out.
I fully admit to my mistake and take responsibility for it. I would be extremely grateful for a second chance to rejoin the community, follow the rules, and enjoy playing on the server again. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.