Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Capone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460252457

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: rdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: As I think this is a bit severe as the guy which I killed didnt lose anything , no guns or items. Also I have said that I am sorry for my actions and have had a read over the rules and fully understand what i did wrong , it wont happen again . apologies

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I was the guy you killed, you had committed similar acts before this incident, and you saying that this is "too severe since the guy didn't lose anything" kind of proves, to me anyway, that you fail to recognize your own wrong-doing, and that you should wait out the ban to learn your lesson, the ban as I can tell has already been reduced from a full week to 5 days.

Reaction score
i got told all i was going to have was a warning , that was that i said i was sorry. few hours later i log on and im banned ? thats not really fair but okay. I have said that i am sorry for what i did and that it wont happen again , you just are being spiteful , you where talking trash too us in advert , and as you can tell by the clip we where all joking around and having a laugh , yet you are the one that doesnt know how to take a joke and just want to get me banned to prove a point. theres multiple other people in the server that would get away with it and i dont. Weather my ban gets reduced or not i will still have the same mindset of having fun , i play this server with my friends for fun , i dont think its needed to ban me over this when everyone was having fun and a laugh , i get that you died is annoying for you but its not worth all of this and me being banned for 5 days?
I recognise what i have done wrong and am sorry for my actions

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Since I was OOC banned a few days back for 2 weeks, I was not speaking to you in OOC whatsoever, perhaps for you it is fun to run around and RDM people, but I can tell you that it isn't that much fun for the people who get RDM'd.

Reaction score

Your apology doesn't really sound like one. You're still on about the fact that's it's too long, this makes is sound more like a dispute since you still disagree with your punishment.

@Riekelt @Misel @blobvis 2.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.