Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: amir.
Your Roleplay Name: Amir Arnolds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89289133

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.6

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well me and my buddy decided to molotov some cars and pretend that we were like the IRA or something. However this was not allowed and I realize that I might have annoyed people doing this sort of thing. I got brought into a sit yesterday whitch was taking too long. 30 minutes passed and I couldnt be asked I made a molotov and threw it to the floor for the craic. I have realized what I and my friend have done was not so smart. I apologize to the staff members in the sit aswell for throwing the molotov cocktail. I really want to play again normally in the server and trust me the molotovs will not happen again. I also apologize to everybody who suffered under the molotovs. Very sorry for our action this time I will roleplay correctly I have been in perp since 2015 going off and on. I dont want to be permanently gone from the server. I hope the ban can be brought back. I will learn my lesson. I have also recently spent alot of my birthday money on a new laptop and would like to see how it performs on PERP

Additional Information: I hope you all have a good rest of your day and i look forward to playing with u guys soon again.

Reaction score

You were banned for kidnapping cops and executing them not for molotoving a car.

I fully understand you want to play again but if you decide to appeal the ban you might want to appeal the thing you were actually were banned for.

Taking the correct ban reason we have decided we think you are not ready to come back to the server yet.

Reviewed with:
@Hayden @Super_ @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.