Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Владимир Пуджин
Your Roleplay Name: Alexey Gribkov
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:164619028

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was saying "kniga" that means "book" in Russian. And im actually Russian and saying it with our friends

Why should this appeal be considered?: Ok. Just wanna say sorry, i was drunk in this day and dont know what im doing. Maybe say something bad and insult someone. Just wanna say sorry because alcohol doing bad things with people. Dont gonna play in the server under affect. Separate sorry for "curak" because i was stupid and interrupt him when he speaking.

Additional Information: Ok. Just wanna say sorry, i was drunk in this day and dont know what im doing. Maybe say something bad and insult someone. Just wanna say sorry because alcohol doing bad things with people. Dont gonna play in the server under affect. Separate sorry for "curak" because i was stupid and interrupt him when he speaking.

Reaction score
Would you like to address the incident outside of Slums where it is pretty clear you weren't calling a book as you claim?

Reaction score

All actions have consequences, so do drunk actions. I find it hard to believe you’re suddenly sorry for everything.

As you like books so much, here are some must-read books, so you have something to do whilst being banned.

Ps: your ban is a month now due to the slums incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.