Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Владимир Пуджин
Your Roleplay Name: Alexey Gribkov
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:164619028

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was saying "kniga" that means "book" in Russian. And im actually Russian and saying it with our friends

Why should this appeal be considered?: The admin keep talking and never shut up, when i say in again he sain he will ban me for 3 days. I said there is no reason and talk about the rules. He gave me 1.2 and ban me lol. No reason to get banned for word in my language. Its stupid and i want this admin to get warned.

Additional Information: The admin keep talking and never shut up, when i say in again he sain he will ban me for 3 days. I said there is no reason and talk about the rules. He gave me 1.2 and ban me lol. No reason to get banned for word in my language. Its stupid and i want this admin to get warned.

Reaction score
1663969925312.png
Here is your actual ban reason, it appears he states that you were abusing this word to your advantage. (I am no staff just posting it for clarity)

Reaction score

You admit in your dispute that he told you to stop using that word and it looks like you didn't, based on the ban. If you feel like the Staffmember did something wrong you can make a staffcomplaint.

Reviewed with @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.