Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: OgThraxxPrince
Your Roleplay Name: DreyVon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456534068

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ltap

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to first apologize for LTAP I should have stayed and made a report against the Officer. Was frustrated as this was the second time I hop on the server and within 2 minutes find myself at gunpoint by the police for doing absolutely nothing. Next time I will just make a player report rather than leave.

Additional Information: The police officer in question got to the scene of the crime and did not block off the area nor did they make it clear that they did not want residents to enter Maybe if they don't want people to enter they should Block off the building instead of running in Guns blazing lik some kind of cowboy

Deleted member 10921

• Make sure that the area is completely contained and that no citizen can run through any gaps.
  • Start to lay down barriers and cones around the perimeter of what needs to be contained.
  • Make sure you evacuate the area which needs to be contained and remind the civilians that if they fail to comply they are committing a criminal offense (section 6.5 of the Penal Code).
  • https://streamable.com/u5negx

Reaction score
  • Make sure that the area is completely contained and that no citizen can run through any gaps.
  • Start to lay down barriers and cones around the perimeter of what needs to be contained.
  • Make sure you evacuate the area which needs to be contained and remind the civilians that if they fail to comply they are committing a criminal offense (section 6.5 of the Penal Code).
  • https://streamable.com/u5negx
As Ellie already mentioned in your petty Action Request this is not a rule break, but rather a policy break.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your life isn't put in danger. Running into a building where shots occurred is neither smart or safe.

Deleted member 10921

As Ellie already mentioned in your petty Action Request this is not a rule break, but rather a policy break.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your life isn't put in danger. Running into a building where shots occurred is neither smart or safe.
I just loaded into the server u goofy moron how tf am i supposed to know taht an active crime scene is going on???? i didnt hear gun shots Obviously if i heard them i would have not entererd the building BTW it is rule break No intention to Rp if i wanted to play on a nazi server id go play 1942.

Status
Not open for further replies.