Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: tanoV12
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: This is Just apology

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I want to explain everything clearly after a long time, I got banned 3 times (the first ban was because I didn't know the rules) and I deserved to be banned in the second time. And as for my last ban, I don't think I deserve it in any way. Curak got very angry with me for killing 6 police officers, including Admin Curak, and suspended me for 1 month (I didn't do anything illegal, I have the videos). And considering all these, I understood my mistakes, I demand that my ban be lifted, thank you.

Additional Information: First of all, I want to explain everything clearly after a long time, I got banned 3 times (the first ban was because I didn't know the rules) and I deserved to be banned in the second time. And as for my last ban, I don't think I deserve it in any way. Curak got very angry with me for killing 6 police officers, including Admin Curak, and suspended me for 1 month (I didn't do anything illegal, I have the videos). And considering all these, I understood my mistakes, I demand that my ban be lifted, thank you.

Reaction score

you don't sound apologetic in any way, I demand for you to wait out the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.