Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: toast
Your Roleplay Name: Blake Osh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569605537

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - The user called KOS on cops because he thought his friend needed help, however his friends wasn't in cuffs, nor involved in the situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know it’s just coming up to the 24hour mark and I completely get it if this gets denied however I’m really sorry for my recent actions I just genuinely thought I saw out the corner of my eye my friend/ally kill a cop to which I was gonna protect him from other cops that came and I killed like one or two cops but as it turns out and I now know it was not my friend nor ally it was some random ass dude. I know I’ve had some previous warnings for 2.5 from last month and I think one for 3.4 on the 12th of October 2021 and I do apologise but to be completely honest considering my last ban was 2 years ago and it wasn’t for 2.5 or 3.4 I feel a weeks a bit harsh of a punishment and I’m just wondering if it could be a shorter than a week im not saying remove my ban completely as I do deserve a punishment for what I done I just feel a week is harsh considering all I did was kill one cop. But yeah it was an honest mistake and I do apologise

Reaction score

i feel like you dont really feel sorry tbf, you mostly say that the ban is too long. You also didnt just kill one cop, you called KOS, which got multiple cops killed, not only the one you killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.