Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: SKOTEINO KHAOS
Your Roleplay Name: Max Belcher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:696849362

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.6 Extremely disrespectful for no reason + Failure to report metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi there, I would like to start this appeal by saying that I am extremely sorry for the words I chose to use and the aggression shown toward a member of this community.

So I am writing to apologize for my very uncalled-for actions which may have been influenced by external factors in my life at the said time. No, it may not justify it without any context of my private life but to the admin that I was unreasonably rude to I am overly sorry, I regret naturally what was said and I hope for the best of health for your family.

I apologize for ruining any in-game experiences for players and breaking any rules without having any realization about the ongoing metagaming but in the future I will guarantee it will be reported asap.

Also, I do thoroughly enjoy the community you have developed on Perpheads and the game, which is part of why I will ensure my behavior will change but predominantly it is out of remorse.

It was extremely unnecessary, especially considering the fact that this is just a game we're all playing at the end of the day. I would like to put my best foot forward and be able to return to this community and be able to have fun with the community. I believe that during the time I have spent banned from the server I have had time to review my actions, think about them in a better mental state and mood, and see how ridiculous and uncalled for it was.

From this, I hope you seek a good heart in appealing this ban and if any further questions are wanted to be addressed contact me on my discord.

Darkened cha0s#2831

Additional Information: Ps: Hope your morning/nights going good

Reaction score
What was written was not used by AI going, to be honest, but I am genuinely sorry and I regret all of the actions that I've done before and more so I just want to have a good time in this community that I miss severely please do see this as it is.

Reaction score
1682811139747.png

I thought I'd go to the source to ask and it says I didn't use AI because I haven't but I hope with this knowledge you take more focus into my apology because I've changed in the time I've had and I want to be happy & make people happy in your community.

Attachments

• 1682810997659.png
    1682810997659.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.