Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Days

Your Steam Name: DnChops
Your Roleplay Name: Jonothan Chops
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593553400

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User pulled out a gun under gunpoint leading to their death // Extended due to accepted AR: 2.5, 5.1 - User gunpointed player at slums staircase and locked that player's gun in their own appartment, and then killed said player for not following their orders under gunpoint, however user used whisper mode, and his orders were inaudible for the gunpointed player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Would like to say sorry about my first 3.4 ban which included gunpoint. I misinterpreted the rule as I thought you had to give a voice command like "hands up" or "surrender" so that you cant take a gun out. Honestly thought this as i said it in my f6 with d aswell. Was an honest mistake and im sorry about that, i should go over any rules that im not sure about or ask admins if i dont understand them fully.

about my extension aswell, 2.5, 5.1.

I did not intend to break 5.1. my intentions where not to keep his rifle they was only to disarm him and prevent him or any third party from gaining access to it to use it against us. I should have played that better and maybe kept it in the hallway with him constantly under gunpoint until the situation was over.

I dont understand how I broke 2.5 but i do acknowledge all of the other rule breaks now. There was no excessive negativity on either side. i was basing slums 2 asda was in slums 4. we kept raiding each other back and fourth without any excessive negativity or minging or toxicity or nothing like that.

just want to say once more sorry for the rule breaks, they where honest mistakes and i shouldve thought about my actions before doing them. If you check my record i only have one 3.4 and i ran across highway without knowing that was against rules. you can check my playtime aswell im relatively new compared to other players and my understanding of the rules isnt that well but i sincerely am sorry for any negative roleplay experience that i have caused anyone. If this does get accepted or maybe even reduced i hope to prove myself and not to slip up like this again as i wouldnt want anyone negatively impacting my roleplay experience. peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.