Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: DnChops
Your Roleplay Name: Jonothan Chops
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593553400

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User refused to follow commands of PD while under GP and just kept running away

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm honestly sorry about breaking gunpoint, hindering and ruining the two officers role-play experience, because now reflecting back on it and re-watching the clip a couple of times, I realize how stupid and negligent it was to break gunpoint even if I was under a misconception.

I don't think that I should be banned but my personal opinion doesn't matter and will not get taken into consideration in this appeal but I have learnt my lesson. I was under a misconception about gunpoint while going through the report with Sinadrin but then again it was not valid either way. I'm not even sure why i broke gunpoint and hindered the 2 police officers role-play experience. Honestly, looking back at my decision to break gunpoint, It was stupid and hind sighted and I just should not have done it in the first place. I should have stopped running the second they said hands up. Learnt my lesson and I wont break gunpoint again.

Once again to the 2 officers that had me at gunpoint, my apologies im sorry for runing your roleplay experience and hope you can forgive me ;/

Additional Information: would appreciate it if someone can explain to me when gunpoint applies and doesnt as ive had multiple mods telling me multiple different things about gunpoint like it doesnt apply without verbal commands when ive had multiple f6s about similar situations but then the mods tell me i never gave them any verbal command. believe nate took one of my reports not sure. thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.