Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: HighCholesterol_Gaming
Your Roleplay Name: Matthew Adams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574053237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User detonated a bomb for little reason, causing the deaths of 8 uninvolved people.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER APPEAL CAUSE I PUT THE INCORRECT ADMIN

I orginally had the explosive placed down to try and kill Farid as he has had some issue with knocking me out with my own car multiple times. I was aiming for him and was unaware of the radius of the explosion. When one of the bystanders picked up and the bomb and tried to show everyone I panicked and coudn't decide beetween blowing up the bomb or quickly running over and picking it up. As there was 2 cop in the general vacinity of the explosive, I knew I would most likley get caught either way. I should have just ran over to the bomb and quickly picked it up instead of blowing it up. I was originally gonna wait until most people backed up and it was just Farid and someone else in the cage but Jesse Durp Picked up the explosive and I panicked.

Additional Information: Im not asking for my ban to be removed completly, just shortened IF my explantion seems reasonable enough. The reason I didn’t mention all of this while your were talking to me in game was because I was nervous when you tp’d me and I have difficulty thinking while under pressure. I Hestated when I called to go pick it up because I believed it was too late.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.