Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Festive Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Hecci
Your Roleplay Name: Hypo Ling-ling
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42332711

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - The user placed a remote explosive infront of PD to try and blow up a car that he thought was involved in previously mugging him. This was incorrect as the vehicle was not involved in mugging him. This also nearly led to multiple other vehicles being blown up that were not involved.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello when i came to check what was happening at the backyard of a subs house, i got mugged.
Then maybe 20 - 30 minutes later i craft a bomb to go destroy one of the cars parking there, and when i try to bomb it, my bomb is thrown away by an admin because they believe, that the guy who owned the car wasn't mugging me. Even tho i saw the guy jump out of the car, and run towards slums.

One of the reasons i got banned was 3.4, which i disagree with, yes i placed a bomb in front of pd, but not in eyesight of cops. And someone comes up risking their life just to try and move the bomb, i tell him "stop moving the bomb", he keeps doing it and i shoot him ofc. So if this guy wouldn't have moved it, i would've been there for maybe 15 sec max.

The next reason i got banned is 2.5. The admins pull me up on the roof, and slander me for 4 minutes straight, saying i was there to "ruin roleplay" although i was there to destroy the car and maybe kill some of the people mugging me. But they believe i was there to blow up the whole parking lot, and the props which i didn't know where props (Since they're quite literally placed, so they look like they're assets on the new map.) Next i tried to bomb the yellow car, which they claim that is not one of the guy who mugged me. I literally saw the guy run out of the car. And there was sufficient space so i wouldn't blow up the mini cooper parked next.

How can you who banned me, slander me for ruining roleplay, when you mugged me when i just came to check out what you had built in suburbs, and then straight up lying saying it was 1 - 2 hours ago, when i had been on for a little bit over an hour at the time you dragged me up, and it took me around 20 min to get the bomb and find the people. And you said i placed the bomb next to a place where there is passive rp, there was literally an ongoing shootout at slums at the time you said that, and yes there was need to place a bomb, they had mugged me, it was out of range of all the people growing trees.

So all and all i think it is very hypocritical, that you banned me for ruining roleplay, when the only reason why i tried to bomb the car, was because you mugged me when i was just roaming and looking at the things people put up at subs houses. You try to make me feel bad by saying the only reason i was there was to blow festive things up that people where enjoying, which was not true as i've already said. Yes there was need for a bomb, yes the guy who took the bomb, i gave a verbal warning.

Additional Information: https://gyazo.com/3f2352d2648c4fdde7f25780a5024336 - Range between the car i was trying to blow up, and the minicooper parking next.

https://gyazo.com/b0c2fd50d4a1cd10f6efa62606e5bf29 - Range of explosion

Last edited:
Reaction score

Your whole "Dispute" seems more like a staff complaint, 60 % of the dispute is saying how you feel that staff was acting incorrectly. You should not place a bomb infront of PD under most circumstances, the only reason I can see it being allowed is in a PD raid. You claim that you were tryna blow up the car and "maybe kill someone who was involved" but why would you attempt this with a remote explosive, this just isn't realistic and clearly breaks 3.4 presuming the area you are in. In your screenshot there is multiple cars around (You have to consider that explosions spread as they create fire and will effect a huge amount of people within the area, especially it being city hall). What would you do if cops ask why you bombed them? Tell them "They mugged me" when you are clearly using explosives which is illegal under all circumstances.?

You did get the correct peoples car, but the ban is still valid. The ban reason will be changed but the length Will not
The next reason i got banned is 2.5. The admins pull me up on the roof, and slander me for 4 minutes straight, saying i was there to "ruin roleplay" although i was there to destroy the car and maybe kill some of the people mugging me. But they believe i was there to blow up the whole parking lot, and the props which i didn't know where props (Since they're quite literally placed, so they look like they're assets on the new map.) Next i tried to bomb the yellow car, which they claim that is not one of the guy who mugged me. I literally saw the guy run out of the car. And there was sufficient space so i wouldn't blow up the mini cooper parked next.

How can you who banned me, slander me for ruining roleplay, when you mugged me when i just came to check out what you had built in suburbs, and then straight up lying saying it was 1 - 2 hours ago, when i had been on for a little bit over an hour at the time you dragged me up, and it took me around 20 min to get the bomb and find the people. And you said i placed the bomb next to a place where there is passive rp, there was literally an ongoing shootout at slums at the time you said that, and yes there was need to place a bomb, they had mugged me, it was out of range of all the people growing trees.

So all and all i think it is very hypocritical, that you banned me for ruining roleplay, when the only reason why i tried to bomb the car, was because you mugged me when i was just roaming and looking at the things people put up at subs houses. You try to make me feel bad by saying the only reason i was there was to blow festive things up that people where enjoying, which was not true as i've already said.
All this seems like you should make a staff complaint here

I see no issue with the ban and that is why it is denied - reviewed with @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.