Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @D
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Akagami shanksss
Your Roleplay Name: Zee Kazuma
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:712316687

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.24 - User failed to stay in character during a RP situation after repeated warnings to stop breaking character, failure to conduct themselves in a respectful manner in the report made with them

Why should this appeal be considered?: most of all sorry to the staff who i swore at that was uncalled for and i regret what i done and i will not do it again also im really sorry for breaking character if you check the last time i played i killed a cop then his dna got removed cuz the homies used a molotov or gas canister then about 20 30 mins later the same cop i killed tried to arrest me he said i killed him and thats what led me to break character which i realise i shouldnt of done but my anger took over so i broke character but thats no excuse i should of just made a report and it would of been solved

Additional Information: if you think im capping about the situation check the demo also to the staff who i spoke to in report im really sorry for what i said to you not sure if any deals can be made but if i ever break character again and swear at staff just permaban me but i dont plan to break any rules again if i get unban

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.