Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: HyperKaizen
Your Roleplay Name: Kaizen Chan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:804283249

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I called a guy a faggot during a police raid

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope this message reaches you well. I am writing to offer my sincerest apologies for the offensive language I used.

I recognize that my choice of words, specifically using the term "faggot," was completely inappropriate and hurtful. I want to make it clear that I deeply regret my actions and the impact they may have had. It was never my intention to offend or demean, and I take full responsibility for my actions. In the heat of the moment, frustration got the better of me, leading to a thoughtless outburst that I now realize was unacceptable and i continued it over to discord making matters worse, i should've taken the 3month ban on the chin.

I understand the gravity of using derogatory language, and I want you to know that I am committed to learning from this experience. I will be more mindful of my words and actions in the future, ensuring that I contribute to a positive and respectful gaming environment for all players.

I hope you can find it within yourself to accept my apology.

I just want to get the perma ban lifted and maybe a reduced ban or a complete unban if possible, i miss playing with my friends.

Once again, I am truly sorry for any hurt or discomfort my words may have caused you.

Reaction score

Try not using AI to write your appeals. Otherwise, you might want to use the other way you found to get back on the server.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.